The mobile app is available for iOS and Android phones and can be downloaded from the App Store or the Google Play Store. Search for 'Priva Alarms'.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the Cloud Connector loses its connection to the Internet?
- Why do I have to upload the metadata for TC6 projects separately for Priva Alarms, but not the metadata for TC8 projects?
- Is it possible within Priva Alarms to view alarms that have occurred in the past?
- Can a building in which there are both TC6 and TC8 projects be connected to Priva Alarms?
- What do I need to order and install if I have multiple projects in a building? And what if those projects have different versions of Top Control?
- Do you have to be a registered user to use the Priva Alarms mobile app?
- What phones is the Priva Alarms mobile app available for, and where can it be downloaded?
- Does a TC6 project have to be re-commissioned before Priva Alarms can be used?
- Does Priva Alarms support a planner (scheduling), so that users are only notified when necessary?
- If a person (for instance a Manager) only wishes to receive notifications of alarms, does he/she require a login for Priva Alarms?