In that case, you are probably not an administrator for the organisation for which you are logged in. Contact the administrator and ask him/her to give you Access Control rights so that you can gain access to Access Control.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete myself from Access Control?
- Why do I see the message: ‘A user with the specified ID already exists. Please choose a different one.’?
- What do the icons next to the names of users mean?
- I see nothing but unfamiliar names in Access Control, why is that?
- After how long will the verification code for my login to Access Control expire?
- After how many days will my invitation for Access Control expire and I will see the message 'Invitation is not valid'?
- I don't see the Access Control application on the Priva Portal (https://apps.priva.com/).