In case you want to reset your Compass Operator password, follow the instructions below.
- Login to the Gateway setup page. To do this, use your browser to go to http://[Compassname]/GrowsSetup
- If you do not add "http://" before your compassname, then your browser might assume that you are typing as a search term.
So if your Compass name is Compass1 , browse to http://Compass1/GrowsSetup
- Login to the Gateway setup with your PIN code. If you forgot your PIN code, click here for the procedure to reset the PIN code.
- Click on the Advanced tab to view the settings to change your user name or password
- If you want to change your user name , click on the Edit button to start the procedure to change your username. This will automatically change your password as well.
- If you only want to change your password, click on the "Reset password" link.
- Once you have changed your user name or clicked on the "Reset password" link, click on the "Start Operator" link on the upper right side of the page.
- Log in with your user name. Your temporary password is the same as the user name. So if your user name is Jim.Smith@yourcompanyname.com , your temporary password will also be Jim.Smith@yourcompanyname,com
- Once you log in, you will be asked to choose a new password