All notable changes to Priva Compass will be documented in this article.
December 14, 2018:
- Solved issue where water system stops when using a combination of 'flush valves', 'valves of different recipes' and 'valves that can interrupt other valves'
- Problem fixed when loading I/O Connection page
- Assigning meteo (weather) sensors solved
- Graphs of the flow (measured and calculated) have the same range
- Level measurement tank at 0% blocked irrigation. With 0% setting at restart water system and stop level water system, it's possible to irrigate
- Support new type of weather station WSC11
- Adjustable buzzer volume
- A water system can now:
- have 20 irrigation tanks
- have up to 20 recipes available
- have 16 dosing channels
- be linked. This means that a recipe can draw water from another water system
- Recipes can draw water from tanks in different zones
- A rinsing valve has been added to flush a recipe out of an irrigation line before a new recipe is selected
- Irrigation recipes can be selected per valve or per irrigation strategy
- Improved irrigation tank level monitoring
- Vent status kept changing between Frost position and another status when the vents were released from frost status.
- Improved communication with Gateway
- Measurement cycle of EC, EC pre-control and pH is adjustable now with an increased range, 60 s is the maximum.
- Delayed NTP alarm
- Updated IO firmware to the latest 2.2 release
- The silence method is added to the alarm interface
- Improved radiation sum calculation and unit
December 14, 2018:
- Support for digital input inversion
- Improved status indication in cloud connection tab during gateway registration
November 30, 2018:
- Irrigation edition temporarily disabled, the dashboard changes if an irrigation editon is updated with this version
- Improvements in alarms overview
- Custom labels are working again
- Compass Gateway Cloud Ready. In order to provide additional services in the future, the Gateway Setup is prepared with a Gateway Cloud Connection page. In the near future, Operator for Compass will be introduced as a Cloud Service.
- Changed language selection, English or the local fallback language. It depends on the browser language preference.
- Gateway setup shows devices on an improved card layout.
- Auto Assign prevents assigning identical IP addresses in a multi-controller setup
- Alarm page: Duration was not updated until you pressed F5 or when a new alarm arrived (Operator)
- Support multiple (max 5) controllers
- Overview of water system status extended with valve information
- pH measurements with 1 decimal
- Improved performance
- Prevent equal IP address of Controller and Gateway
- Wifi access point improved
- Fix bugs in alarm handling, duration, and mute buzzer
- Improved performance when adding a controller to the gateway
- Improved mobile dashboards
- Extended diagnostics logs
- Improved Line-up confirm: Warn if confirming results in loss of connected IO points.
- Show alert bar when data communication is not ok
- Possibility to adjust screen texts
- Possibility to export graph data to CSV format