Remember that when you are shutting down the system the complete control process is offline. You can always power off the system by switching the circuit breakers off in the left bottom corner in the cabinet.
Articles in this section
- What does everything do inside the cabinet?
- Where should all the Ethernet cables go?
- What do the lights on a Compass controller mean?
- How do I reset a Compass controller to factory defaults?
- The controller doesn’t do anything and all the lights are off.
- How do I shutdown the complete system?
- I don’t want to use the WIFI hotspot, how can I disable this?
- Does the Wi-Fi-dongle also provide internet access?